Not sure why you should register for Big Ideas 2016? We’ve pulled all the information you need into one easy to share infographic!
Need more convincing? Check out the high calibre list of thought leaders and keynote speakers, including:
- Tom Derry, CEO, Institute for Supply Management
- Christopher Sawchuk, Principal & Global Procurement Advisory Practice Leader, The Hackett Group
- Gabe Perez, Vice President of strategy and market development, Coupa
- Elizabeth Linder, Politics & Government Specialist, Facebook EMEA
- Nik Gowing, Visiting Professor at King’s College and co-author of ‘Thinking the Unthinkable’
- Lucy Siegle, Journalist and broadcaster, The Observer
- Peter Holbrook, CBE, Chief Executive, Social Enterprise
- Lucy Harding, Partner and Head of the Global Procurement & Supply Chain Practice, Odgers Berndtson
- Martin Chilcott, Founder and CEO, 2degrees
- Dapo Ajayi, Chief Procurement Officer, AstraZeneca
We’ve seen some of the ideas that our speakers will be discussing on the day, and believe us when we say, you do not want to miss out.
In the next few weeks, we’ll be introducing you to all of our speakers and giving you some previews of their key themes and topics. The best way to stay up to date? Register for the event now!
How you can take part
The Big Ideas Summit is open to all Procurious members. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world, we want you to help shape the agenda. Register your attendance in our Procurious Big Ideas 2016 Group.
For more information about the day head on over to our bespoke event site at www.bigideassummit.com.
Don’t miss out on this truly excellent event and the chance to participate in discussions that will shape the future of the procurement profession. Get Involved, register today.