1. The promoter is: Procurious Ltd (company no. 08738022) whose registered office is at 8 Chester Row, London, SW1W 9JH,United Kingdom.
2. Employees of Procurious Ltd, The Faculty (Australia) Pty Ltd, The Source (Australia) Pty Ltd, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entry into the competition requires a Procurious member to invite a minimum of 10 (ten) colleagues/peers/friends to the Procurious platform via any mediumthat appears on the ‘Build Your Network’ page (http://www.procurious.com/buildyournetwork)
5. Closing date for entry will be at 23:59 GMT on the 29th day of April, 2015.After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prize is five Apple iPad Mini 2, 16gb, WiFi only, in Space Grey. Valued at £239 (Two Hundred and Thirty Nine British Pounds Sterling). No entrant shall be allowed to win more than one prize.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. The names of winners will be published on the Big Ideas Summit Group and via Twitter on April 30, 2015.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with LinkedIn or any other Social Network aside from Procurious. You are providing your information to Procurious Ltd and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the following PrivacyPolicy found at https://www.procurious.com/static/privacy-policy