As a member of Procurious, you have shown yourself to be one of the first-movers of the procurement and supply chain profession: You’re globally connected, you’re innovative, you’re influential and you’re in-the-know.
We want to send out a big thank-you for being a part of Procurious – a healthy community thrives on its members, their knowledge, curiosity, and desire to share. Without your support this widespread procurement community of ours would still be lost, we hope that since becoming a member you’re of the belief that Procurious is helping to fix the disconnect inherent in our profession.
But perhaps you’ve struggled to explain the Procurious concept to your peers? Well we’ve just finished the wrap on our ‘What is Procurious?’ animated video – a video we’d love you to share with others! It conveys all of the benefits that will already be well-known to you – our Procurious ambassadors.
We wanted to make our video fun, friendly and informative – and we certainly enjoyed putting it together, so we hope you love it as much as we do!
Want to tell others about this exciting community you’re a part of? Instead of reeling off a sales-pitch, why not direct them to the video and let the pictures do the talking!
Procurious fast facts
You have helped to push the number of our members to 4000+, and collectively you hail from more than 100 countries worldwide. This just goes to show that procurement is truly global!
- You represent the world’s leading organisations including: Apple, IBM, Microsoft, Starbucks, Shell, Rio Tinto, Qantas, HSBC, SAP, NHS, British Airways and many, many more
- You’ve started over 230 discussions and contributed 1000 answers, making Procurious a ‘braintrust’ for the brightest minds
- Thanks to you we have amassed almost 2000 followers across our other social media channels including Twitter (@procurious_ ), LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+
- With our collection of 50+ bite-sized e-learning videos from the world’s best trainers – we’re learning new skills together
- Procurious is home to a daily news service and guest blogs from leading global procurement experts (your peers)
If you’re reading this you’re probably already a Procurious member, so why not share the video with your peers, friends, family, the other businesses that share your building… Tweet the link, stick it on Facebook, post it on LinkedIn and spread the word!
Enjoy the video, and thanks for watching – after-all, we couldn’t have done this without you! Procurious HQ