Fret Not! Doctor Procurious is here to cure your social media fever!
Social media has become a vital tool in both our personal and business lives. Conquering social media platforms can be difficult without the right knowledge and help. Procurious is running a social media clinic at the eWorld Procurement & Supply conference in London on 2 March. The clinic will cover the following social media areas to give you the best tips and tricks of the trade.
Get noticed: Create Your Powerful Profile
- Detailed Profile is Strong
- Proof Read
- Customise Your URL Profile
- Have the right profile picture
- Be part of the correct groups
- Be aware of LinkedIn Applications
- Bonus Tips and more on Procurious
Stay In Touch: Supercharge Your Market intelligence
- Mastering Google Alerts
- Wonders of the Google Drive
- Streamline content with Feedly
- Must have marketing tools of 2016
Twitter 101: A Beginner’s Guide
- Getting started – key terms and definitions of Twitter
- Setting up an account – building the right Twitter profile
- The Basics – Top tips and tricks
- Using hashtags – what is ‘trending’?
- Following Twitter influencers – information gathering
eLearning: Revolutionise Your Professional Development
- Picking the right platform(s) for you
- Podcasts and TED Talks – Introducing users to Soundcloud
- Bite-sized Learning videos
- Peer to Peer Networking
- Fitting learning into your routine
Simplify: Make Social Media Work For You
- Selecting the right platform for you
- Why time doesn’t have to be a limiting factor
- Introducing social media tools – Buffer; Hootsuite
- Scheduling posts – when and where to do it; ensuring your posts make sense on all platforms
Don’t google your symptoms, fight them with Procurious. Come see us at eWorld Procurement & Supply conference!