Procurement isn’t 9-5 any more. Stay connected with all the major issues on the go with the new Procurious App.
In today’s modern, and highly connected, world, big issues like Brexit and supply chain disasters don’t neatly end at 5pm with the working day.
Whether at their desks or on the road, procurement and supply chain professionals need to stay on top of the latest challenges and opportunities, and take action 24/7.
But, now these dedicated individuals can relax (at least a little!) thanks to the new Procurious app. With a few taps, Procurious members can easily gain insights from their colleagues, invite their peers to get involved, stay in touch with suppliers and customers, make decisions and add value to their organisations, at home or away.
A Mobile Profession
“Today’s procurement professionals are always on the hot seat, managing business-critical issues,” said Tania Seary, Founding Chairman of Procurious.
“At the same time, these professionals, and especially millennials, are increasingly mobile, preferring to network, work and engage from their phones. The new Procurious app responds to growing demand from our members to support them wherever they are. It helps to provide them with the insights and collective experience of a worldwide procurement community.”
From e-learning videos to discussion groups, the app is easy to navigate and puts all of Procurious’ resources for networking, skill development and career advancement in the palm of members’ hands.
Download – Get Involved
The Procurious app brings all the functionality and great content of the Procurious site to your finger
Download the mobile app to:
- Network with 16,000 curious, ambitious procurement professionals from around the world.
- Discuss everything from achieving social responsibility goals to choosing contract document assembly software through lively forums.
- Read our Blog to access more than 800 insightful posts. From the latest market intelligence and opinions, to tips from some of the top influencers around the world, we have it all!
- Learn a new skill! Find dozens of e-learning videos on crisis management, winning the war for talent, negotiating, and more.
- Messaging—Connect privately to build relationships, arrange discussions or share information with your peers.
- Join a Group, from the Institute for Supply Management® (ISM®) to IT Buyers & Category Managers.
- Shape the future of procurement by sharing your ideas at digital events like the Big Ideas Summit. Or mark your calendar to participate in our upcoming Boot Camp, an exclusive podcast series with daily insights to help procurement professionals get in the best career shape of their life.
If you’re a curious, ambitious procurement professional, don’t let travel slow you down! Download the Procurious app through the Apple App Store. Stay involved and in touch no matter where in the world you are.
If you want to see more of the Procurious app, stay tuned next week…
Share the news on Twitter: Join the global #procurement movement to #mobile with @procurious_ http://apple.co/1TWiAGx