Is your Boss a Perfect Fit for the Big Ideas Summit 2016? Nominate your CPO to attend this unique event.
At Procurious we know people don’t leave companies, they leave bosses. So we want to reward great bosses – procurement leaders who are leading by example, keeping their teams energised, investing in individuals’ careers, and continuously pushing procurement to excel.
On April 21st in London, Procurious will connect 50 top executives, thought leaders and CPOs, with its 12,000+ worldwide members to forge new ground by solving the thorny issues in, and harnessing new opportunities for, the procurement profession.
Only 5 places remain in our London audience. And here’s how you can help your CPO attend…
Nominate your CPO
As we’ve said, there are only 5 places left, but we’re giving the Procurious community the chance to help fill them. You’ve already read plenty about the Big Ideas Summit, found out how to get involved as a Digital Delegate, and get involved by submitting your own Big Ideas.
What we’re offering here is the chance for your CPO to attend the event in London in person, rubbing shoulders with representatives of some of the world’s biggest organisations, such as Facebook, the World Bank, the BBC, and AstraZeneca.
The nomination process couldn’t be any easier either. All you need to do is fill in a short form with your and your CPO’s details, telling us why you think they are deserving of a place in the Big Ideas delegation.
Is Your CPO a Perfect Fit?
So, how do you know that your CPO is the right person. Well, picture them and think about the following points. These attributed are what we are looking for in our CPOs who are attending Big Ideas:
- Progressive – your CPO is ‘on trend’ and always up to date with the latest key themes and issues in procurement.
- True Influencer – your CPO shares their knowledge freely and widely, has had something they have written published and shared, or has a particular area of expertise. This could be within your organisation or the broader profession.
- Big Thinker/Creative – your CPO is creative and likes looking at the bigger picture. But they’re also open to other people’s big ideas too.
- Wants to expose his/her team to opportunity – your CPO wants to give their team the chance to access thought leadership from some global experts.
- Tech savvy – this is a digitally-led conference, so we want our attendees to be advocates for technology, including social media, for procurement.
- Committed to diversity and promoting young talent – makes sure that their team reflects diversity and is full of opportunities for the next generation of talent.
- And, of course, an Awesome Procurement Boss – and because you want to reward them for being awesome!
How to Nominate
If your CPO meets most, or all, of the above attributes, then nominate them now!
To be eligible to attend, your CPO needs to be in London, in person, on April 21st. Procurious will be extending the invitation, but the cost of the ticket and travel is down to them.
To nominate your CPO, simply click here, tell us your CPO’s details, and why you think they should be at Big Ideas. Let us know your details too, so we can get in touch if we need to.
Nominations close on Tuesday the 29th of March, with CPOs contacted following this date.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Don’t miss out on this truly excellent event and the chance to participate in discussions that will shape the future of the procurement profession. Get Involved, register today.